The Mutual Scholarship contest is a program offering a college scholarship for the student who demonstrates the most effective influence. This influence will be measured by generating the most qualified downloads of the Mutual app during the period the scholarship is open. The winner will be granted $3,500!
- Click the link below and fill out the form.
- Within 3 days of your application, you will be emailed an unique link and QR code that will track how many downloads you get. You will also receive a codename that will be shown on a leader board so you can see where you are ranking.
- Share your link/QR code with friends and family to encourage them to download Mutual. (For the download to count, they must complete onboarding and be active 30 days post download.)
- Check the leader board to see where you are ranking (updated by 5PM every Monday.)
- You must be a student actively enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- You must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Employees, officers, directors, and immediate family members of Mutual or its affiliates are not eligible to participate in the scholarship contest.
Contest application opens September 1, 2023.
Contest ends September 30, 2023.
Scholarship award paid out by October 30, 2023.